If you really are stuck for a new blog post, one little “cheat” you can do is called a “reblog”. This is where you have found some FANTASTIC post on another blog. Then you just write a couple of lines above about how FANTASTIC this blog post is.
Reblogging – a really easy way to blog!
Blogs can be used as online diaries, a place to share ideas and advice, or even instead of a website to promote a business or organisation. We like to make specially customised ones and want to make more for our clients!
We have created this to give extra help and advice where needed. Just get in touch if you would like to talk more about it - email info[at]topleftdesign.com and just tell us you saw this message! We will know what to say after that.
- Possibly not your typical Snowbizz Family Ski Holiday
- This is probably the best piece of junk mail I ever got.
- An Idiot’s Guide to Singing The South African National Anthem
- The Healing Power of Cat Purrs – an infographic
- 3 emotions that waste your time and sap your energy. But we all have them. Why?